Fine Steel Armor Replacer

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MyLongestJourney
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

I made a replacer for this armor.You can find it here :http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80221/?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

That one looks pretty nice! I think the steel texture, both diffuse and normal, could do with a little tweaking (a little bit of rust/stains to make it more realistic), but I really like the overall aesthetics. :D
MyLongestJourney
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
That one looks pretty nice! I think the steel texture, both diffuse and normal, could do with a little tweaking (a little bit of rust/stains to make it more realistic), but I really like the overall aesthetics. :D
I do not think it should be rusty,since it belongs in the "Fine" tier,I believe it should look nice :) .By the way I only made the boots for this armor,the rest was made by someone else (I credited him/her of course) and then replaced the vanilla fine steel pieces with Skyrim CK.Ironically enough the boots I made are the only non shiny piece :roll: .I am not a professional modeler or texturer,I am just an amateur who liked pretty armors so much,that decided to learn how to make them.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1