Unique Races

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Paarthurnax
Bettler
Bettler

Hello,

I downloaded the mod Enderal few days ago and I'm really in love with in and its
aesthetics ,I appreciate your hard work and effort into making it. I have a little problem
with one of my favorite races mods however, unique races which allows me to change the textures, meshes
and skeletons per race. The mod itself doesn't seem to have conflict with any of Enderal's files(only overrides
redirects textures/meshes directories of the skyrim.esm file to its own). The mod only works on the Breton race (Half Kilénian)
however other races use the default meshes and textures. I looked for hours in the TES5edit to see where the problem could be but I couldn't. The mod works fine on the vanilla game so I'm pretty sure that issue isn't with the races mod itself.
I even reinstalled the game, Enderal and the mod to end up with the same issue. Other unique race mods like unique everything or unique bodies don't work due to conflict in the race section. If anyone can help me I'd be grateful :D
These are the mods I used:

Unique Races by Ishara Meradin (works on Bretons)
Unique Bodies by rainrtw (conflicts in the race section in tes5edit)

(sorry can't put links my first post)
Adrenalyze
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 33 Mal

Mods that edit race records are not compatible. Some edits might work with some trick & treat (trial and error) using TESV5Edit. If you have any conflicts try to resolve them by editing the racial modifier IDs, otherwise post the conflicting mismatch / error.

In any case u didn't notice - their changed the IDs for 2 races
RedguardRace; [RACE:00033898] and [RACE:00013748] (Half Qyranian)
NordRace; [RACE:00013746] and [RACE:00033899] (Half Arazealean)

Check out this cool Enderal - Compatible Mod list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Additional information by Foukes (on Reddit) for compatible mods: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/com ... re_are_my/

If you are looking for a HDT Mod Compilation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TaA ... sp=sharing
Paarthurnax
Bettler
Bettler

Adrenalyze hat geschrieben:
Mods that edit race records are not compatible. Some edits might work with some trick & treat (trial and error) using TESV5Edit. If you have any conflicts try to resolve them by editing the racial modifier IDs, otherwise post the conflicting mismatch / error.

In any case u didn't notice - their changed the IDs for 2 races
RedguardRace; [RACE:00033898] and [RACE:00013748] (Half Qyranian)
NordRace; [RACE:00013746] and [RACE:00033899] (Half Arazealean)

Check out this cool Enderal - Compatible Mod list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Additional information by Foukes (on Reddit) for compatible mods: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/com ... re_are_my/

If you are looking for a HDT Mod Compilation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TaA ... sp=sharing
Thank you kindly for the reply. :-) I am well aware of the compatible mods list and the fact that mods that edit race records do not work. As you can see in the picture, the mod I'm using doesn't have any race records (nothing I'm aware of that is) . The textures/armor addon/armor override the original (skyrim.esm) without conflict according to TES5Edit. I know the mod isn't listed as compatible but I think If I can find the problem it could be. Maybe? :?

No race records:
SS1.png
No conflicts:
SS1.png
Dateianhänge
SS2.png
yatol
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Paarthurnax hat geschrieben:
No race records:
most (or all) humanoids race use skinnaked armor for their skin (the first one when you click in armor in that mod)
when the game load a npc, it add skinnaked armor to their inventory (armor without name, you can't see it when you loot the npc)
then it load the armor addon that race is allowed to wear

childs will have skinnakedchild, skinnakedhandchild and skinnakedfeetchild
orcs will have skinnakedorc, skinnakedorchand and skinnakedfeetorc
most will have skinnaked, skinnakedhand and skinnakedfeet

that mod probably add skinnakedimperial (for race imperial), skinnakedhandbreton (for race breton)... and remove those races from the armor addon skinnaked, hands and feets

npc was given skinnaked armor the first time it was load, this can't be changed
you didn't try killing those npc with wrong texture to strip them? to check they aren't floating heads without their armor?

that mod probably require a new game
you don't have a neck seam with that in skyrim? game load texture path from the head nif (there's no skinnakedhead)
you have to regenerate them to make the game load those custom head textures
Paarthurnax
Bettler
Bettler

yatol hat geschrieben:
No race records:
most (or all) humanoids race use skinnaked armor for their skin (the first one when you click in armor in that mod)
when the game load a npc, it add skinnaked armor to their inventory (armor without name, you can't see it when you loot the npc)
then it load the armor addon that race is allowed to wear

childs will have skinnakedchild, skinnakedhandchild and skinnakedfeetchild
orcs will have skinnakedorc, skinnakedorchand and skinnakedfeetorc
most will have skinnaked, skinnakedhand and skinnakedfeet

that mod probably add skinnakedimperial (for race imperial), skinnakedhandbreton (for race breton)... and remove those races from the armor addon skinnaked, hands and feets

npc was given skinnaked armor the first time it was load, this can't be changed
you didn't try killing those npc with wrong texture to strip them? to check they aren't floating heads without their armor?

that mod probably require a new game
you don't have a neck seam with that in skyrim? game load texture path from the head nif (there's no skinnakedhead)
you have to regenerate them to make the game load those custom head textures
Thanks for the reply and explanation I didn't know that's how it worked. I checked whether the mod worked by opening race menu (showracemenu) and it seems like the mod only works on bretonrace, everything else is using default skins. I tried starting a new game like you told me and I opened race menu still same issue. I uninstalled unique races and installed unique bodies which does have a race record, I deleted the record from it because of conflict, just for the sake of experiment and it worked for the Half Kilénian and Half Aeterna just fine. Now the Qyranian and Arazealean have floating heads (no meshes) . Adrenalyze said that the race ID's for the redgaurd and nord were changed so perhaps there's something I can edit in the mod to have it work with them? or at least make them use default meshes? :?
Paarthurnax
Bettler
Bettler

Yes also I have neck seaming issues but i can live with that :D
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The neck seaming issues are well known. That's why I moved your thread ;)
Paarthurnax
Bettler
Bettler

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
The neck seaming issues are well known. That's why I moved your thread ;)
What does moving my thread do? :D
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

I have started the process of completely re-doing my mods for the upcoming FS and still wondering about custom races.

If I understand this thread correctly, then I can make an Arazealean race look like a Ningheim (by far my most favorite looking race), as long as I do not expect to be called as such (which is irrelevant to me)? But to do so, I would have to go through the laborious process of manually installing the texture and meshes. Has anyone done this for Ningheim in Enderal?
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1