Items glow

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
La_Moose
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello everybody.

I am having a hard time playing this mod, the landscape is so much more bright and vivid than vanilla skyrim and although this is very good I am having a damn hard time locating items for some silly reason. (I do not have this issue with skyrim, even with HD terrain mods that made skyrim far more colorful, Maybe I need new glasses?)

I slept in a camp with a chain mail hauberk and boots like three times before I realized that the grey masses were in fact chain mail.

In particular, Academical ingredients like mushrooms and plants and other "Harvestible" things like clams and berries and such are giving me a headache as they are usually of the beaten path.

Are their any "Glowing Items/glowing harvestible flora&fauna" mods out for or compatible with Enderal? Or does anyone know if their is a certain filter or setting I can change to make the grain different or something?

Yes I am aware this is cheating but seeing as how I am apparently half blind I do not care(Once again I have no trouble playing Skyrim), I do not want a silly handicap to ruin this excellent mod for me.

Thank you.
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1