Editing Apocalypse Spells

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Istina
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I was trying to modify the Apocalypse spell package (no DLC version) for my Enderal install using Mod Organizer. I launched Creation Kit via MO, but got a runtime error (during the initialization stage after loading everything) with the message "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." This is pretty much on the final stage of initialization, right before I can actually begin using CK. Any ideas on how to fix this? Much thanks in advance.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey, I think that's due to non-specified BSAs. Try to add this to the editor-ini!

[Archive]
bUseArchives=1 SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Enderal - Meshes.bsa, Enderal - Misc.bsa, Enderal - Sounds.bsa, Enderal - Textures.bsa, Enderal - Textures2.bsa, Enderal - Textures3.bsa, Enderal - Textures4.bsa, Enderal - Voices.bsa

Also, add this below:

[Messages]
bAllowYesToAll=1
bBlockMessageBoxes=1
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1