3 Mod request

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Lordmaddog
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

1 A mod that makes skills level while you use them like in default skyrim (maybe a tad slower because you can use books as well).
Skyrim's leveling system is one of the best out there and I love to have it back for enderal I think it would just make the game sooo much better

2 A mod that makes it so you can place crafted decorations any were not just in a house.
I want to decorate the town's to!! Please let me

3 A mod that removes invisible walls.
there is nothing more immersion breaking then Happily exploring and ruining into an invisible wall it JUST SUCKS!!

Thanks in advance
LordMaddog

Ps
is there a more spawn mod that works with enderal?
Zuletzt geändert von Lordmaddog am 11.09.2016 00:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Coffee_Grinds
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

for number 2. use Jaronx Positioner, or whatever its called :P
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

It is called Jaxonz Positioner.
Lordmaddog hat geschrieben:
there is nothing more immersion breaking then Happily exploring and ruining into an invisible wall it JUST SUCKS!!
These walls are usually there for a reason, for example to keep you from falling into holes you can't get out of again without cheats or to stop you from reaching areas that are questlocked.
Yes, invisible walls are a somewhat annoying, but if you just removed them it would be even worse.
Lordmaddog
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Glycerin hat geschrieben:
It is called Jaxonz Positioner.
Lordmaddog hat geschrieben:
These walls are usually there for a reason, for example to keep you from falling into holes you can't get out of again without cheats or to stop you from reaching areas that are questlocked.
Yes, invisible walls are a somewhat annoying, but if you just removed them it would be even worse.
Ya thats what F9 is for. And http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43153/? is for.

I want to go were I want. :( walls HAVE to GO
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Concerning point 3 Do you know what is more immersion breaking then invisible walls?

A crash because areas as the sun temple aren't seperated anymore and the engine cannot handle all the objects ^^

Or a plot breaker, because quest relevant characters fall down a cliff and will never find the way back again.

Of course everyone can mod the game as he or she wants. But we don't put invisible walls in the game because we want to annoy anyone. There is always a reason even if it does not get clear on the first look ;)
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

MarvinKp hat geschrieben:
Concerning point 3 Do you know what is more immersion breaking then invisible walls?

A crash because areas as the sun temple aren't seperated anymore and the engine cannot handle all the objects ^^

Or a plot breaker, because quest relevant characters fall down a cliff and will never find the way back again.

Of course everyone can mod the game as he or she wants. But we don't put invisible walls in the game because we want to annoy anyone. There is always a reason even if it does not get clear on the first look ;)
These invisible walls are necessary and I would go as far as stating that a few more are needed at certain points of the map.

Now, what I point out is that the Sun Temple's wooden stairs with no fence or anything look quite rushed. It could use a little more aesthetic attention :wink:
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1