Sorry I just DON'T get it

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Kiwi-Hawk
Gauner
Gauner

Kia ora

I'm just not getting this leveling point system it seems,.. OR maybe I broke it I used the Ciri armour mod just because I like that gear. Any way I have 40 somit (sorry remembering numbers is hard now days) armour from talents and books, giving me about 68 armour with bonus's, I found some parts of the wandering Mage, which is nice looking stuff so I try it on and notice I end up with a -30 armour rating I read 5 books and get it to -21 so next level I read 5 more books and end up with again a -30 red armour rating so I have no bloody idea what I'm ment to do
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

That is strange, it can certainly be the mod you're using. Maybe one of the developers can let you know.

Have you tried loading without that mod, to test?

Nevertheless, have you also checked the Active Effects screen (under the Power menu, typically "P"), for any effects in red (penalties) apart from the Weird Fever?
Kiwi-Hawk
Gauner
Gauner

Kia ora

Thats whats so strange,.. there no penilties on the char. I would have thought tho if the mod was to blame the penilty would be on the modded armour not the orginal game armour.
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Kiwi-Hawk hat geschrieben:
Kia ora

Thats whats so strange,.. there no penilties on the char. I would have thought tho if the mod was to blame the penilty would be on the modded armour not the orginal game armour.
Hmm...

Load the latest save without that mod and see how it stands. Just try out different game standard armors and check the values.

Intriguing!
Kiwi-Hawk
Gauner
Gauner

Kia ora

Even more confused now,.. I deactivated the mod, tis only armour and not a master so it should just load without the
said armour after a missing mod warning, BUT no it loaded the game no errors and she (my Char) still has her armour on
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Kia ora

Even more confused now,.. I deactivated the mod, tis only armour and not a master so it should just load without the
said armour after a missing mod warning, BUT no it loaded the game no errors and she (my Char) still has her armour on
:?:
Kiwi-Hawk
Gauner
Gauner

Kia ora

I have NO idea why my char would still be wearing her armour when I unchecked the mod and removed it from my active mods list.
The idea was to try as you sugested to see if the minus stat sorted out, I thought that loading an old save would mean I needed to console the armours I had found cause she would not have then at that point. BUT taking the mod out of the game did not take the mod armour off my char lol, she was still wearing armour from a mod not loaded
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Kia ora

I have NO idea why my char would still be wearing her armour when I unchecked the mod and removed it from my active mods list.
The idea was to try as you sugested to see if the minus stat sorted out, I thought that loading an old save would mean I needed to console the armours I had found cause she would not have then at that point. BUT taking the mod out of the game did not take the mod armour off my char lol, she was still wearing armour from a mod not loaded
My only bet is that those modded armors may have been written into the Enderal mod, even if not used - maybe for some content that was left out... Try to put this into the Support forum, to see if a moderator knows anything about this :?
Kiwi-Hawk
Gauner
Gauner

Kia ora

Thanks for All your help I moved the post to support as you suggested
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1