Weather Wind Speeds

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Pananacakes
Bettler
Bettler

I was working on a mod a while ago, and thought of working on it again, and want to make it compatible with Enderal. Part of it deals with weather and it needs to know the wind speed. For vanilla Skyrim and the climate mods out there it worked out fine for me to consider the wind speed stat of each weather to equal the wind's miles per hour. But the wind speeds of Enderal's weather go much higher. Some are over 200!

Does anyone know what the dev team meant with those numbers? Even if I assumed they had kilometers per hour in mind that'd still be serious hurricane wind. Is that what they intended?

Or does anyone know who did the weather for Enderal so I could ask him/her about it?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey Pancakes,
I'm not really sure why the wind speeds are that high. It might have something to do with our animated trees. How exactly does the wind speed influence the environment?
Pananacakes
Bettler
Bettler

The wind speed affects the grass and tree animation so yes it could be that the numbers were set to make the animations look right, not to match kilometers per hour.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1