Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

04.02.2017 18:51kkoliver hat geschrieben:
snip
Thank you very much :-)
Thought in the same line as you but took the burn it to the ground approach and killed all factions but her main merchant faction (with the correct VendorList) and her Crime faction - tests seem to show that she now works properly in the localized version, but if any further problems occur I'll gladly take your esp to merge into the master if you are willing to let us do that :-)

About the lock the door in the night thingy - that is probably because of the scene with the Keeper and the quest she gives you to avoid some troublesome bugs, but I'll ask Nico about it :-)
kkoliver
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I thought about doing that too (deleting the other factions) but I wasn't sure what they were for. I figured if you guys added them, than they were important for something haha. Anyway, feel free to use my esp file for whatever you need.

However, I think MirellasAlchemy faction not working is also preventing Apprentice Avira from selling anything. Sometimes when you go into Mirella's Miraculous Mixtures it is her standing behind the counter and not Mirella. Not sure how big of an issue this is though.

Once again, thanks for your time and effort maintaining this wonderful game!
12 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2