Bound Dagger

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Kerias
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So, to start, I'm not a mod-maker.
I thought that it would be really helpful for Sinistra/Infiltrator combo if someone either modded a bound dagger, or if a bound dagger was added to the full version.

Thanks!
Cassiopeia
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I agree, that would be fantastic for the sneaky-mage play style! I've played Skyrim with Bound Weapon Redux for a while, and it adds bound daggers but also changes some perks and balancing in ways that I'm not sure will work with Enderal. I installed it but removed some things I was worried about conflicting, and it seems to be fine but I'm not confident enough of that to recommend it.

There's also Bound Dagger, which had problems with Dawnguard and is older, but it's only got the one feature AFAIK, so it's less likely to conflict, and has open permission to be updated/incorporated into a new mod.
boy_cad
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Bound daggers would be swell.

Could we have different unique bound weapons for each aegis, or is that a too much? 'Bound Entropic Dagger' sounds very menacing.
Cassiopeia
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Just noticed this on the nexus, based on the description it seems ideal, but I haven't tried it yet (it just came out today).
Invisum
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I'm the one who uploaded the new Enderal Bound dagger mod. Just saw this thread and figured I'd chime in. It has the levels like Enderal bound weapons do and should be more or less balanced the same. Made it for my own game a couple weeks ago and figured people might appreciate it. Seems to work so far just fine.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1