Console command to add companion trust

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Benny89
Bettler
Bettler

Hello,

So I screw few dialogue options with Calia :( and acidentaly override my save file.... I want my char to have sex with her (or romance, whatever) but I am afraid I have done too much harm.

Any console command to add trust points to companion? Help me AI please.
Papajack55
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

First go to Nexus and download FNIS, then go to Loverslab and download any type of sex you would like-the first mod necessary for any type of sex, then look for the arousal mod then add any type of sex your char would like or you would like your char to have. Works every time. I did and even have pictures to show it, but don't think theres a place to place them. Run LOOT also for compatibility, but should come out no problem.
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

I haven't tried this myself, but set SympathyCalia to x will change her sympathy rating. I had x=150 in my game (without cheating). I guess she liked me well enough, though I didn't romance her, so I am not sure if 150 works for the romance option.
Papajack55
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I've also got Freda whom I befriended after I agreed to kill Ghandailf in her trees area near her animals around midnight. She really seemed nice. It came up as "you have just befriended Freda." or something like that.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1