question from Moldova

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
halkolivan
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

How long your team created this game - Nethrim?
I had a desire, using Construction Set, to create something like that and you.
And the second question: how to respond, "Bethesda" to your project?
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Hey there :D

I'm not one of the developers of SureAI but I'll try to answer your questions.

If I'm not mistaken it took them around 4 years to release the game but I don't know how many man-hours they needed to finish it.
I don't believe Bethesda ever said anything about Nehrim but I do know they took some ideas from Nehrim and applied them to Skyrim.
(Smithing, weapon upgrading, hunting, tanning leather, mining ore and unique dungeons are one of them. I'm sure there are more examples)
halkolivan
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Hey there :D

I'm not one of the developers of SureAI but I'll try to answer your questions.

If I'm not mistaken it took them around 4 years to release the game but I don't know how many man-hours they needed to finish it.
I don't believe Bethesda ever said anything about Nehrim but I do know they took some ideas from Nehrim and applied them to Skyrim.
(Smithing, weapon upgrading, hunting, tanning leather, mining ore and unique dungeons are one of them. I'm sure there are more examples)
What about dividends? If I decide to release the game on the commercial basis, probably will have to plait them some money, so I used their "Construtstion Set" or "Creation Kit"?
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

I'm not sure if you even could release it commercially but you wouldn't have to pay dividends. A dividend doesn't work that way fyi. You pay a dividend to someone who has a share in your company.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1