MORROWIND 2 problems

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
raoul
Gauner
Gauner

Hello to all.First i want to apreciated the work of all modders who give Morrowind a long life with mods and total conversions. A few hours per month i dedicated for my 'old love' Morrowind. i making experiments ,searching mods to make this game more beautiful,to overhauled graphics ,textures and i found more modes to make this,but in this awesome game i found two big problems:first-the quests journal is not like another rpg games with current quest,resolved quest,failed quest,is not organised.Is any mod who resolved this problem?A link or a advise please.And second problem:the combat animation are very primitive,no combos ,no style,in comparision with another rpg games 2001,2002,like GOTHIC 1,KOTOR1.I search and i found OSHIEL animation mod beta,is very intresting and in part good,but i dont like walk-run,swim and stance animation,only combat animation.is any solution to "cut" this animations and to keep only combat,or another mod with combat or jump ,acrobatics?any sugestion or advise.thanks and danke in advance.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 43 Mal

As for the journal, installing either Bloodmoon or Tribunal (or both) solves the problem. I personally highly recommend Bloodmoon, while Tribunal is also nice if you are bored (albeit ill-balanced). None of these is free, but you can get them very cheap nowadays.

I don't know of any good mods for combat animations.
Gaara1200
Bettler
Bettler

There is a solution that I can think of. It's called Morroblivion. It is the Morrowind storyline, but if it were made like oblivion. It is a big file, so make sure you have enough room. It is simply amazing and I would recommend it. Enjoy :thumbsup:
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Gaara1200 hat geschrieben:
There is a solution that I can think of. It's called Morroblivion. It is the Morrowind storyline, but if it were made like oblivion. It is a big file, so make sure you have enough room. It is simply amazing and I would recommend it. Enjoy :thumbsup:
A link would be great.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Link to Morroblivion here http://tesrenewal.com/content/morrobliv ... 4-released

I've played the v062 iirc quite some time ago and it all ran quite well

Just to add it's Oblivion and Morrowind all in the same game using the Oblivion engine and you can freely travel between both Oblivion and Morrowind as you wish

Edit, just realised how old this thread is. I'll shut up and go back to lurking..oopss
Sporcut28
Bettler
Bettler

Good Lord) How lucky am I to find this link, thank you
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1