English Sub? for the Deutsche version?

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Akam
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi,
i downloaded the Deutsch version of Nehrim, so i want to get a English subtitle for my Nehrim, because i can understand Deutsch, but cant read Deutsch, so i dont know what the the main quest says. and i cant download Nehrim English Version because i have a pretty bad internet connection, and i like the Deutsch version so i only want a subtitle.

Thanks For Your Help! :thumbsup:
Sprotte
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

The english version only provides subtitles and translated books and and journals anyway. The sound is not translated.
Akam
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Oh Thanks For replying so fast thumbs up for you my friend!
gordon broom
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

02.04.2013 12:30Sprotte hat geschrieben:
The english version only provides subtitles and translated books and and journals anyway. The sound is not translated.
Thanks for the clarification!
bradleybrand
Schurke
Schurke

What is an estimate of how many voice actors would be needed to record English voice dialogue? I am no voice actor, but I could record some lines for a NPC character.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

there was a fan project trying to do an english dub that's somewhat dead since three years :/
as far as i know it was never released.

the credits list 50+ german voice actors (with several speaking multiple roles), so that's a rough estimate.
(you'd get away with less, but finding people willing to participate is probably the easiest part.)
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1