I have really enjoyed Nehrim for Oblivion with it's improvements to the base game. I have tried downloading and installing mods for the base game of Oblivion without success. I face issues with OBSE. I have it working, introduce more mods, suddenly it stops. I am no expert in this field.
So I thought about this. How Nehrim has it's own launcher and installer, couldn't we create something for this for base game Oblivion? A modpack and installer giving the player to download multiple things through some launcher? For those who have trouble with mods, it would save a lot of time and pain.
MAYBE this post alone, with what I've tried, will encourage someone of the community to create a custom launcher/installer to help people just like myself and many others whom continue to face difficulties getting Oblivion mods to function.
Never got these to work with OBSE. No idea about a "load order" either. Once OBSE stops working and you try to replace/overwrite it again, not sure what else one can do.
- Oblivion Mod Manager - installing OMOD mods
- Mod Organizer - mod client for Oblivion/Skyrim/Etc
- OBSE Tester - plugin to test if OBSE works in game or not
- Unofficial Patches + DLC ones (have all DLCs) - via Mod Organizer
- OBSE - manual following the instructions
- MenuQue - installed with Oblivion Mod Manager (OMM)?
- Elys Universal Silence Voice - manual OBSE plugin
- Oblivion Stutter Removal (OSR) - manual OBSE plugin
- Blockhead - manual OBSE plugin
- DarNified UI - installed with Oblivion Mod Manager (OMM)
- Mini map reboot - both manual and Mod Organizer wasn't working so disabled
- Qarl TP3 texture mod - OMOD - installed via Oblivion Mod Manager (OMM) - always worked!
- Oblivion Character Overhaul
- Ultimate Levelling - Installed with Mod Organizer
- Immersive Interiors + REQUIRED
- Eleven Map + Shivering Isles version --- IF compatible with DarNified
- Some minimap working with DarNified
- Kvatch Rebuilt
- Kvatch Rebuilt + Female Guards