TES V: Skyrim - Hearthfire

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Bild
The rumors were circulating for some time. But now Bethesda have announced it officially with a trailer.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - HEARTHFIRE

So what's new in Hearthfire?
[+]
Hearthfire lets you build your own house in the game at any place in Skyrim by crafting. It does not only let you build a bare construction, but also offers the possibility to move in with your spouse, adopt children, and hire an own bard. But a house owner also has duties: According to the announcement trailer, you'll occasionally have to defend your home against foreign aggressors.

Hearthfire will be out on November 4th for X360. Thanks to Microsoft's marketing strategy, PS3 and PC owners will have to wait one more month until the can grab their shovels and hammers in Skyrim.

Official announcement trailer on Youtube
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Not really worth it anway. It doesn't even add any significant conent like new lands or quests.
Hugo Gonzalez
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey I have a question. I downloaded the dlc to my xbox360 and nothing really happened. Could this dlc automatically save itself on to my previous saved game?
Zuletzt geändert von Hugo Gonzalez am 26.07.2017 06:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

I don't know about console- Versions; could be you have to activate it somewhere?
otherwise it should be active right away, you don't have to start a new game (if it's that what your asking)
(at least on PC - don't think it makes a difference)

but Hearthfire doesn't really add a whole lot of immediately visible content.
you should be greeted by a courier when entering the next city (as long as you're a certain level)
easiest way to verifying if it's active is probably checking out a "Misc Suff" store -
if they now sell glass, straw and goat horns, you're good :thumbsup:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1