Enderal's Effects on Vanilla Skyrim SE

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BCHICK1
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello,
I am new here but an old hand at Skyrim with over 4000 hours played.
I am wondering what Enderal does with the vanilla skyrim .... does it replace everything to where what I have is gone? is it a new worldspace? Must I have two installs ... SSE and Enderal?
I do want to play the mod, I just need to know how it works with SSE technically ... or doesn't.
ThanX!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi!

Enderal does only work with the classic version of Skyrim. Enderal isn't compatible with SSE.
Enderal is a total conversion and it will replace your Skyrim installation completely. There is a good installation guide by Gopher on youtube.
During it's installation process your old Skyrim will be saved as a backup (with all it's mods). All done by the Enderal Launcher.
However if you have many mods installed we recommend to install Enderal on a clean installation (without any mods - just vanilla Skyrim). To do that just back up your Skyrim directory by yourself and rename it to "Vanilla_Skyrim_modded" so you will recognize it later on.
After that do a clean install of Skyrim - no mods, not even SKSE or SkyUI (they will be included in Enderal). Then follow the installation instruction in the linked video.
BCHICK1
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

OK and thank you for answering. This is actually good news ... I will install OldRim and try Enderal. :D

P.S. 'Enderal' sure sounds like some medication I am on right now ... [whoppeeeeee .... :P
RickAnderson
Bettler
Bettler

Vanilla_Skyrim_modded - lifts my game for whole new level.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1