Will Enderal Come to the Special Edition?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Fergus462
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I ask because I only own the Special Edition and don't want to buy the game a second time to play Enderal if necessary.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

We will finish the upcoming content "Forgotten Stories" and afterwards we will look into a potential port to the Special Edition.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

I suspect by then the question will be more....Can this run in Skyrim VR as that's due on PCs in a while. :lol:

Edit... After some reading up, as I'm getting VR... supposedly it's already possible to play some standard games in 3D VR with various 3rd party software and the games that are promoted are Skyrim, Fallout etc.

So once everything is setup and I've got the hang of it all, I'm going to see if Enderal will run in full 3D VR.... God I hope all these "supposedly's" actually work and get to see Enderal in VR 8)
Rurke
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

25.11.2017 22:25Jaknet hat geschrieben:
I suspect by then the question will be more....Can this run in Skyrim VR as that's due on PCs in a while. :lol:

Edit... After some reading up, as I'm getting VR... supposedly it's already possible to play some standard games in 3D VR with various 3rd party software and the games that are promoted are Skyrim, Fallout etc.

So once everything is setup and I've got the hang of it all, I'm going to see if Enderal will run in full 3D VR.... God I hope all these "supposedly's" actually work and get to see Enderal in VR 8)
I hope so. It would be great to play Alien Isolation also.
Zuletzt geändert von Rurke am 30.11.2017 07:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

29.11.2017 10:20Rurke hat geschrieben:
I hope so. It would be great to play Alien Isolation also.
From what I've read it's already possible to play A:I as the VR files are left in the game. Here's the links to do so.

How To Play Alien: Isolation In VR Right Now On Rift And Vive https://uploadvr.com/play-alien-isolati ... atest-mod/

MotherVR Alpha 0.3.0 - Alien: Isolation VR Mod - Vive support added! https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/ ... _mod_vive/

Let me know how it goes as my Vive is still sitting it it's box while I'm manically rebuilding/re-decorating my living room for max space :lol:
Yura
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I am glad to hear that there is going to be a Special Edition port. I honestly wouldn't want to spend 20 USD to play this. I honestly have heard that this is a good mod for Skyrim. I know that this is more of the actual RPG style that I feel fits my taste better. Though I honestly respect those who do ports to Special Edition even if it isn't necessary to do so. I also didn't want to ask any questions on it since it is probably one of your frequently asked questions.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

24.01.2020 02:45Yura hat geschrieben:
I am glad to hear that there is going to be a Special Edition port. I honestly wouldn't want to spend 20 USD to play this. I honestly have heard that this is a good mod for Skyrim. I know that this is more of the actual RPG style that I feel fits my taste better. Though I honestly respect those who do ports to Special Edition even if it isn't necessary to do so. I also didn't want to ask any questions on it since it is probably one of your frequently asked questions.
Hi Yura. I don't know where you read that there will be a SE port, but I don't think that it's happening. The team has moved on to new endeavours (and rightfully so) as far as I know. You really should pay 20$ to play Enderal though, it's that good! :thumbsup:
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1