arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Golden Thief hat geschrieben:
arvisrend
What is the problem you are having with the airship?

1) First problem I had was door locks.
2) Handle cranks
3) Then global updates
4) I think a journal update was also needed
The problem is that I didn't have any problem... but others did. If I remember it correctly, 1) and (3) or 4)) were somewhat buggy, but I could never find out why (I couldn't even reproduce the bugs).

As for the Myar map: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=854 . Note that both this map and the automatically generated in-game map are missing a small quest island in the northwest of Kallidar (the west continent), what can be quite annoying. Omg, you really wish to translate it? (Though it will probably be easier than Arktwend, since it has less text and way less bugs.) In case you do, here are a few minor things to fix:
- There should always be a way to get rid of bounty, independent of one's game progress. (Maybe there is one and I just haven't found it.)
- Talking with Felicia should not automatically start the Schwarze Garde initiation (instead one should have an alternative way of leaving her in peace).
- The Schwarze Garde does not continue beyound the initiation quest at the moment. I dunno whether you really want to waste your time on adding clichée-filled uber evil quests to the game :D , but you could open the door to "Die Zuflucht" (and the door back) as soon as one has passed the initiation, so that one doesn't spill innocent blood to no avail.
- On entering "Zoras' Thronsaal" (in Northforge), one gets the message that _FZ_Durzog_loincloth001.dds is missing.
- One has to flee from "Zoras' Thronsaal" while the two mages are fighting. Changing cells while magic is being cast sometimes leads to crashes or half-corrupted saves ("half" means they become okay as soon as one has slept for 3 days in another location). Maybe something can be done about this (some activator near the exit that forces the battle to stop, or so).
- "Almsivi Intervention" - a spell that occurs on some scrolls - is useless. It's up to you to decide whether to remove them at all or to make teleportation possible. (I, personally, prefer having only "Recall" avaliable, and several godforsaken places where one can mark, assuming one has made it to these places at first, which shouldn't be the easiest part.)
- The cell "Vergessener Stollen von Abudaby" (a kind of easter egg, given the difficulty of getting there at first) has no exit.
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

Here's a link to the latest one. Everything works through the Tourney plus a little extra content. Also have the NPC schedule scripts in this one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/236834500/A ... _V0.004.7z
22 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3