[Beta] Relz of Arktwend translated to English

Moderator: Moderatoren

22 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

Hi,
Just want to say thanks for such a great mod. Awhile back over at the english Elder Scroll forum a group was going to translate this mod into english. I downloaded it and translated it as I played for my own enjoyment, waiting on them to finish. I guess they quit, so in the end mine was the only translation that was completed. I also want you to know I absolutly do not know any German but I did stay as true as possible to the dialogue.

I released mine over there to get feed back on anything that needs fixing. I made it as a totally new ESM because it was just easier for me to do it that way to translate and to fix bugs I found.

In doing that I found and fixed it so you do not have to use the "Yes To All" script. The reason the fireballs caused an error was because the activators (like MarkerGaleoneTraum01) needs to have a nif asigned to it and not use the EditMarker_box_01.nif.

I also fixed about 30 doors having the wrong or no destinations, dialogue items not given because of spelling or used name instead of ID. I also changed the way some of the scripts worked and doubled the fps in Melee and Stormwend.

There are still several places without doors, I mean literally there isn't a door there. The major one is at the top of the tower in Enderal. I was not sure of what was to happen so I had it take you to the top. If anyone could explain that to me I would appreciate it.

Latest English one is hosted in the download section.

I read about some bonus content, is there a place to download it?

Also while waiting I am translating Myar Aranath.

Again great job to everyone.
GT
Zuletzt geändert von Golden Thief am 24.05.2009 21:07, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Wow! Awesome work, was very impressed when i heard about it this morning. As you said, a year ago there was a group which tied to translate the mod, i was confident they could do it but unfortunately they failed - and now you did it :mrgreen: that's very great. Before i heard about the completing of the translation I also was wondering because the download rate was extremely high since the last days. Now i know the reason :wink: I added your translation to the downloadsection, maybe it's easier to find now. And if you want, i can also upload it on our web space.
In doing that I found and fixed it so you do not have to use the "Yes To All" script. The reason the fireballs caused an error was because the activators (like MarkerGaleoneTraum01) needs to have a nif asigned to it and not use the EditMarker_box_01.nif.
Yeah we used the "yestoall-thing" to make the fireballs bigger then the game would support.
I read about some bonus content, is there a place to download it?
No, we have no bonus content.

And thanks for the feedback and fixing, think the english version is now the error free of all versions :P
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

@Hoxyd:
Glad I post when I did to clear up the mystery. Yes, please added it to your web space that would be great. I am hoping the only changes that will need to made will be spelling and grammer.

The reason I asked about bonus material is because the French had content about becoming a werewolf. So would it be alright if I added material and enhanced a few quest as long as when it is finished I post over here?
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

The reason I asked about bonus material is because the French had content about becoming a werewolf. So would it be alright if I added material and enhanced a few quest as long as when it is finished I post over here?
Oh, didn't know about it, but would be definitely cool. I add the file to the web space now. If you have some updates, let me know. :wink:
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

I was wondering if anyone could help on this error we have gotten while fighting Goblins
"No pointer in 'CLONE Goblin0200000015' for this anim group Shield (144)"

If any one knows how to correct it let me know. You can also answer in Deutsch and I will translate it.

Also a warning that aglasluftschiff02.dds is missing so we just took aglasluftschiff01.dds and renamed it to aglasluftschiff02.dds. I was wondering if that might have been a typo error.

Thanks
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

I was wondering if anyone could help on this error we have gotten while fighting Goblins
"No pointer in 'CLONE Goblin0200000015' for this anim group Shield (144)"
No, I'm sorry, don't know anything about it. Is this error occur every time when you're loading the game, or when you stand in front of a goblin? Maybe you could try the search and replace option of the TES-CS. "Goblin01" replace with "goblin_grunt" and so on.
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

I first got the error a long time ago. Then it stopped altogether. The first time it happened to me was in the gave near Gron, then at the first pass. I thought it was just my install when it cleared up.

Only one person so far has reported it so I thought I would check into it. I have not been able to repeat the problem so was asking if anyone here had experiienced it and had a fix.

But I will change the goblins a little to see if it might be the case of what language Morrowind was modded in.

Thanks for the reply,
GT
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

Just wanted to drop a note and say thanks for this mod again. We had a problem at the bridge at Enderal where it is very hard to get past, so several people ask if I could add a companion script to Maugrin, Jarko and Calistro to help get them to follow better. So we added Grumpy's companion scripts to Maurgin, Claistro, Jarko, Herbert, Rangord, Tate, Rakhissh, and the Almasanoar soldiers. It really helps to get them to follow better so if any one wants to try it, I have it as an addon at the moment before I included it in the esm. Also found out the problem at the bridge is because of the last bridge section. If you give it a 180 turn it puts the blank part of the bridge that sticks into the path back out of the way on the bridge and frees the path from blockage.

Link to the companion scripts.
http://rapidshare.com/files/187404628/A ... v3.002.esp
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Hey, yeah, read about it on the English forums, great work, that was a big problem at the German version (is this file also usable with the German version?). I saw you edited your master and packed the Ark-Companion.esp into the archive. I uploaded this File on the sureai server, so it's the actual i think. I also read about your plan to build in the Indibank in Stormwend, think this would be really cool, make this place useful.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Golden Thief: Which exactly of the patches did you incorporate into your translated ESM? Maybe we should work together on locating and fixing bugs (at least for the locating part, I reckon I can be of use). Have you made any progress on fixing the mess with the airship? (I am sorry, but I have only read the release topic up to page 7 at the moment, and I am too tired to read on...) It would be a great contribution to the original German game as well if you succeed to catch the bugs. And Kudos for doubling FPS in Stormwend, this was probably not the most trivial scripting exercise. ;)
22 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3