Arktwend - Stuck on Main Quest

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
nigelvibations
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Still enjoying this *fantastic* game, but I've reached a point where I've been running around for hours & don't know what to do next:
[+]
I freed Mauragin, and brought the black stones back to Kanzler Brutus, who stole them and imprisoned me. I then escaped Gargart, was whisked away by the dragon, and fought my way back to Stormwend, to find and kill the Kanzler. Stormwend is no longer on fire, but locked on all sides. I'm able to levitate over the walls and fight the Kanzler's Guards, but I can't find the Kanzler anywhere. He's not in his villa, and he doesn't appear to be in the tower. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance if anyone can help! I really want to finish this quest.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

The levitation is the error ;-)

While you are outside to of Stormwend near that one little stone bridge at one of the entrances of Stormwend you should meet a person who tells you that the only way into the city is through a floodgate of the river inside Stormwend and gives you the key to open it.

If you don't meet that person the quest can't trigger its next stage and Brutus won't spawn.
nigelvibations
Gauner
Gauner

Thank you!! Figured it was something like that. Open cities just make me want to fly everywhere all the time. :dumb:
nigelvibations
Gauner
Gauner

OK, one last question and then I'll leave you guys alone. :)
[+]
I've crossed the desert & reached the Citadel of Enderal. Mauragin has disappeared & I know from Googling that he's eventually going to blow up the dam & join up with us again. When fireballs start erupting from the citadel, my journal updates to say "They're shooting fireballs at us, we should head back to the castle." But which castle? I've backtracked all the way back across the desert and I'm still unable to advance the quest. Do I need to go all the way back to the mainland? Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

So you reached the camp in front of Enderal, then you went to sleep and got woken up by the war drums.
Then you went up the wall to watch what is going on and got the info that Enderal is attacking. (then happens the bit with the fire balls ^^)

The castle meant is the camp with the stone wall and the gate ;-) You just need to walk a bit in front of the gate and it should update once more. (if it doesn't update try walking a bit around in that place, sometimes the trigger is a bit buggy and needs you to walk in the whole perimeter to work ^^
nigelvibations
Gauner
Gauner

Thank you!!! That was it, I needed to go up to the top of the wall to hit that trigger.

Stayed up until 3am finishing the game, truly a beautiful experience. The home stretch was so satisfying, I remember a similarly moving end to Nehrim and am even more excited for Enderal than I was previously. It's hard to end an open-world game satisfactorily (I think Bethesda got it right with Morrowind & hasn't come close since), but so far SureAI is 2 for 2. And Caleb8980, you were my favorite NPC companion. :)
Gordoth
Bettler
Bettler

Uhm... I am also stuck on the main quest. Can someone help me out?
[+]
So I got the quest from the Kanzler to kill Calisto, but i went and did a whole lot of things before that, and naturally the two city guards who came with me died. And when i went to Calisto's house i couldn't enter. I tried unlocking the door with a spell which gave me 500 security and a grandmaster lockpick - didn't work.
What should I do? I do not want to start anew as I have uncovered the whole map and I have collected every item i could so far :cry:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

There may be some console command similar to setstage that might enable you to progress, but I don't know if Morrowind console commands would work the same with the mod. I would suggest you send a PM to Caleb8980 and ask him for help.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1