Arktwend problem

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
FreezeProblem
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thanks guys for great game! It probably even more awesome than nehrim.

But there is a little problem.
The problem is:
"Lorum-Rune" does not working. It is realy annoying to get your strength damaged by ~50. For now I just avoiding blight diseases by loading saves but it is really sucks.

The speed increasing rune works fine. I examined scripts in editor but can't figure what is wrong with it.
FreezeProblem
Krieger
Krieger

I found it!
Activators only cast touch spells.

Sadly enough that arktwend has such simple bugs as nehrim (i previously reported about some bugs there).

Guys if you need script watcher-fixer I will gladly help!
Dateianhänge
arktwend error spell.jpg
FreezeProblem
Krieger
Krieger

I found a problem that I can not fix or even understand.

The commands DisableLevitation and EnableLevitation seems to be broken.

In original MW+TR+BM the first one cancels currently active levitation effects and blocking attempts to buff it again with displaying message about it. And second one enables all back.

In arktwend disabling command cancels the effect at first but not blocking it when used again and there is no message. And while PC still can not fly it behaves strange - PC can not jump while effect lasts and there sound like if it landing on ground 10 times per second but that is not worst of it. after that the enable command NOT working. And saving and loading not fix that.

So that garhart's script break levitation for the rest of game.
FreezeProblem
Krieger
Krieger

Actually I found reason of that too.

There is some script somewhere that spams "EnableLevitation" thing. Also it runs from beginning of game so associated object probably have persistent reference flag on it. This bug also exists in german version.
If some one from developers team reading this than I wold be really happy to know which script that this.

PS sorry for bad skills in english.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1