Arktwend Error with CTD

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
Allana
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

I just finished the cleric quest to clear out the underwater tower in Altrefft of sea monsters, and had a really strange set of errors with all "Hydor Wessen" creatures (I had the same problem with all of them, including the "Hydor Wesen Anfuhrer", though he wears a different curiass than the rest"):

1. Just after entering level 2 of the tower, encounter a creature called "Hydor Wessen". Kill it, open its inventory, click "Take All", and get an absolutely earsplitting sound followed after a few seconds by a CTD. Had a save just before I entered the level, so was able to try it for all buttons ...using both the "dispose" & "take all" buttons gives the same result, but using the "close" does not produce the problems.

2. If, instead of clicking on any of the buttons, I individually move items from the Hydor Wessen's inventory to my PC's inventory, everything works fine until I click on the "Dreugh Curiass" (or the "Necht Leather Curiass" for the "Hydor Wesen Anfuhrer"). At that point, I get the following error message:

NiBone problem with Chest for "Ark_HydorWessen_m_chest." View warning text for bone problems.

At that point, it froze on me once, but other times I was able to continue, including deleting the body.

3. If I just manually move the individual items over to my PC's inventory, but avoid the curiass, then I can close the inventory without producing errors. But clicking on either the "dispose" or the "take all" buttons will result in the sound & the CTD.

The "warning.txt" file has the following text repeated a multitude of times (many, many more than the number of tests I ran).

NiBone "Bip01 Tail" not found!
NiBone problem with Chest for "Ark_HydorWesen_m_chest".
View warnings.txt for bone problems.

FYI, I restarted & got through it by saving frequently & restarting when I either forgot & clicked the wrong button, or, in the case of the "Hydor Wesen Anfuhrer", thought I could grab the curiass because it was a different one.
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1