Arktwend Question

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
raoul
Gauner
Gauner

I am in the hunters camp.Near hunter trader also in Stormwend near bank is a wanted page about a nasty creature in old forest,reward 1000 drakes,posted by GREB,bring the heart of creature.I fight in the old forest with a monster like KING KONG named UNTIER,killed but no heart.Is this the nasty creature? And where is GREB? Any sugestion? Thanks.
JohnMoonsugar
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

What version are you playing? I can answer for version 3.1.

I believe that particular note does not correspond to anything in the game. Greb does not exist as he was never placed in the game world anywhere. There is a side quest that involves killing a beast for his heart, but there is no Greb or reward of 1000 gold for it. And Untier is not related to the note or this side quest I mention.
raoul
Gauner
Gauner

I see another conversion for Morrowind called MYAR ARANATH but it is in german language.Is any mod who translate in english or a beta pseudotranslation for this conversion ?PLEASE SUGESTION.Another question:is any mod who change animation or make combat more spectacular in Morrowind ?Thanks.
JohnMoonsugar
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

raoul hat geschrieben:
I see another conversion for Morrowind called MYAR ARANATH but it is in german language.Is any mod who translate in english or a beta pseudotranslation for this conversion ?PLEASE SUGESTION.Another question:is any mod who change animation or make combat more spectacular in Morrowind ?Thanks.
It looks like you might have wanted to start a new thread with these questions.

The only thing I know about Myar Aranath is from Golden Thief's thread on his translation. You might post in that thread, or send him a PM.

For Morrowind Mod questions, a good place to ask is at the Bethsoft forums. There are some mods for enhancing Morrowind combat, like Combat Enchanced, they usually require some kind of script extension program like MWE (Morrowind Enhanced) or MWSE (Morrowind Script Extender). For animations there is not too much, but you might look into Oshiel's Animation replacer and Animated Morrowind by Arcimaestro Antares.

And to find things, it is handy to use Yacoby's ES Search, which helps find mods from various sites.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1