help installing

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

hi iv been trying to get ur mod to work for nearly 1 day now and still no luck..i tryd following the step by step guide on http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/tota ... d-english/ followd it and still i cant get ur mod to work..tell me what im doing wrong plz.first tryd copying my marrowind folder witch is close to 3gigs from my c: to my e drive with new folder. e:\games\marrowind-ark\marrowind. i then installd ur mod to the marrowind-ark dir.then installd the patch 1.0.5 in the dir it created. I then unzipt the english translation to my desktop and copyd all files to the arkwend dir. when i go to marrowind loader the mod dose not show up in the list..so next i tryd moving the files in the folder arkwend to the marrowind dir..merging the data file with it and so on..the mod aperars in the lancher this time i tick the top box and nothing els..finaly i get it to run.i see the intro screen and then a short movie.and then the menu comes up..as soon as i click for new game..the game frezzes..i pres windows key to go back to my desktop and i see an error box saying it cant find a texture and it gives me the option to continue running the program. If i click yes another box comes up with another missing texture..and it gos on and on with missing meshes aswell and dlls. after about 20 clicks on yes to contineu the program the game just crashes back to desktop or it hangs with a black screen.and only way to quiet is to ctrl alt and del.. pleaz tell me how to get ur mod to work because i reely want to play it.or if anyone on this fourm can assist me please do thank you :) and lookin forword to nehrim:)
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Hey, i need your warning text out of the warnings.txt file in your Morrowind directory, where Arktwend is installed. Then i suppose could help you better.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

not to worry i sust it out and am now playing it FINALY!! :)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1