The "Clannfear problem" in Myar Aranath

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Antagonist3000
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

For god's sake, would anyone help me with this one? Ok, I know there's already been two topics related to this issue on this forum, but one of them is in german, which nor can I read, neither translate properly, and the other one is pretty empty. I've tried emailing administrators, as well as forum members, to no result whatsoever. So this is really my last cry for help, otherwise I won't be able to play the game.
So, the problem is - I've installed Morrowind, installed Myar Aranath and during the launch it says the following:
"Matching IDs: Clannfear.summon
tribunal esm: type creature
MA_RoK_1.00.esm: Type NPC"
After that it shuts down. Would anyone tell what to do to make it work?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

You got an answer last night.
Antagonist3000 hat geschrieben:
Guys, would you please write it down in english? I seem to have this darn Clanfear problem too
arvisrend hat geschrieben:
I basically said that you should uncheck all the Bethesda ESM files (Morrowind.esm, Bloodmoon.esm, Tribunal.esm) in your launcher.
Antagonist3000
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Update: I reinstalled the game and the mod in a slightly different order. Now the game at least launches. However, in the very beginning a message pops up, saying following:
"Script MWE_LoadScript
Trying to RunFunction index greater than function count
The Script will not run anymore"
After that an image appears of a man lying in a cave with a cursor moving, but nothing else happens - I can't walk, can't do anything, except leave the game.
And again - everything is in german (except for main menu).
Antagonist3000
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I got it solved. Turned out it was all because of the MWE_base.esp file.
inot
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello there. I tried to play this mod but ended up with the same problem as you.
Could you please explain what I have to do with the esp file you mentioned? I have checked the data files and it isn't there. Also tried searching for it but it seems I don't have it anywhere on my PC.
inot
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Figured it out. Should have read the readme more carefully.
So to sum it up, after you install the mod into your Morrowind folder and patch it to 1.3, run Morrowind launcher and in data files select all files related to the mod. DO NOT select any of the original esm or plugins (MORROWIND, BLOODMOON and TRIBUNAL.esm).
Finally to run it properly, first you have to run mae.exe found in your Morrowind folder and then launch the game through your Morrowind launcher. So every time you want to play the game, mae.exe has to be running.
Hope this helps if you get stuck.
Note: This is well explained on the German forum, but I haven't found anything like this here so I thought I'd share it.
Enjoy the game!
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1