Errors on launch

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Comrade_Burnetko
Bettler
Bettler

When I tried to launch Myar Aranath, I got a load of errors referring to various textures that could not be found, I'm not sure what is causing this, I have Tribunal and Bloodmoon, I am only running Myar Aranath files in the Data files. Not sure if this is relevant, but I'm using Morrowind Game of the Year edition. Sorry, I'm not good with this kind of technical stuff.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Was Morrowind installed and running before you installed Myar Aranath?

When I bought the GOTY for playing Myar Aranath and Arktwend at first I made the big mistake to install Bloodmoon before Tribunal, which is followed by many texture errors once I tried starting Myar or Morrowind in general :D
Comrade_Burnetko
Bettler
Bettler

Well, I installed tribunal first and bloodmoon second, naturally and I have had Morrowind running (with tribunal and Bloodmoon) before I installed Myar Aranath. I can still play Morrowind normally now thankfully, but launching Myar Aranath causes all these texture errors.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Did you install Myar Aranath in your Morrowind folder or in a seperate one?
Usually it should run fine if you have the non-Steam-version of Morrowind and install it in your usual MW folder - unlike Nehrim Myar Aranath doesn't copy the Morrowind folder so you have to either manually copy it in a new folder and install Myar Aranath there or install Myar in your normal MW folder in the first place.
Comrade_Burnetko
Bettler
Bettler

I installed it into the Morrowind folder and I have a non-steam version. Should I copy the folder and re-install it there?
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Ye try that, if it still doesn't work then install it in an empty folder and manually copy all data from that new folder in a copied MW folder ;-)
Comrade_Burnetko
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1