(spoiler) I need help to join one faction in the main city

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Palito
Schurke
Schurke

I found a joinable faction called The Black Guard in Ertorath.
found the hideout and the door is closed by a rock .
According to the book they have me, which I had to translate, I should to kill someone close to the hideout at night.
The journal now says I should have access but inside the doorway there is nothing at all.
There's no activation point either.
So how do I gain access to the refuge?

Othervice MA is a very good game.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Palito
Unfortunately, the Black Guard never finished, so please load a save game before joining the Black Guard and ignore it afterwards.

You will not be able to go to the Lichbringer quest otherwise. The two guilds are mutually exclusive.

i never played this in english, so i can't say anything about possible differences to the german version.
Palito
Schurke
Schurke

That's unfortunate.
I've explored so much.
When you say that I can't do the lightbringer quest is that the faction in Ertorath or part of the main quest?
As I've done much exploring since I talked to them I'd rather not load a save from that early in the game.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

hello Palito

The Lightbringer quest is just before the Queen's Fortress in Ertorath, so it's a bit further, like the Black Guard House.

This would be a longer questline, you can alternatively play this with an older save and then go back to your current save (just to see what this is about).
Palito
Schurke
Schurke

Hello Stefanie!
I'm sorry for my late reply.
As I understand it you mean the lightbringer castle just below the queens fortress.
I did go back to an early save from before I talked to the Black Guard (I really wish they had been completed as a joinable faction).
I can't find anyone in the lightbringer castle that have the topic to let me join them.
Do you need to be further into the main quest before they let you join?

It is quite amazing that Sureai still provides support for these very old games. :)
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1