MYAR ARANATH ADVISE

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
raoul
Gauner
Gauner

Hello,i just play MYAR ARANATH with english translation from GOLDEN THIEF,is a good conversion,the translation work for me,but i am stucked in a moment of main quest.I must to find the lord ZORAS In west of lake MOTTANION,i spoke with order soldier on a small island in the middle of the lake and it said"ZORAS has take refuge in a fortress in a gorge,ravine west of the lake and the entrance is blocked'' i search all area in west ,NW,SW but nothing .i found a fortress in SW called BOLLWERK VON KRANTIKUS,In NW the second seal of ZORAS,the passage in the mountain,but where is the ravine,gorge,i dont know what to do .Any advise? Thanks.
Golden Thief
Ritter
Ritter

Well, I'm correcting my post.

If you haven't found the gorge yet it is definitly to the east and slightly north of where you talk with Taradren. I don't know if when I translated it I used the wrong direction or in German it was wrong, so I do need to correct that.

The path is guarded by Frost Titans (Element Servants). There shouldn't be a script on the door blocking entry. The doors open the way to 'The Ice Field, Frozen Halls'. The entry to the gorge is very impressive not just a normal little valley.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1