I need help in the game "Myar Aranath" (English/German)

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
jdinatale
Bettler
Bettler

Ich kann sprechen, in deutscher und englischer Sprache.
(I can write in English and in German.)

Ich brauche Hilfe bei der "Myar Aranath".
(I need help in "Myar Aranath".)

Ein Charakter im Spiel dieser sagt: "A 'Bestie' ist im Versteck Irluan Highlands". Ich kann nicht finden, die 'Bestie'. Wo ist das 'bestie' in den Highlands Irluan?
(A quest says "A 'beast' is hiding in the Irluan Highlands". I looked for hours in the Irluan Highlands, and I can not find the "beast". Does anyone know where it is?)

Ich bevorzuge, dass Sie Englisch sprechen. Es ist annehmbar, in Deutsch zu sprechen.
(I prefer that you speak in English but it is acceptable if you speak in German)
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Start at Skringarad. Cross the bridge to the south and continue along the way that would usually lead you to Graal, Saal, Andamantar, etc.. You will see a deep clough to your left and a grey hillside to your right. Turn left as soon as the clough ends. You should then be on a green mountain ridge. Follow it as it declines; there are several ways from here, but I hope you will quickly find the right one (the others are mostly dead-ends, leading into the sea or nowhere). If you have arrived at Kahz Marum, you should go back since this is one of the wrong ways. The right way should lead you into a place enclosed by mountains from most directions. There is a lake there. I hope you find the creature on your own ;)
jdinatale
Bettler
Bettler

arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Start at Skringarad. Cross the bridge to the south and continue along the way that would usually lead you to Graal, Saal, Andamantar, etc.. You will see a deep clough to your left and a grey hillside to your right. Turn left as soon as the clough ends. You should then be on a green mountain ridge. Follow it as it declines; there are several ways from here, but I hope you will quickly find the right one (the others are mostly dead-ends, leading into the sea or nowhere). If you have arrived at Kahz Marum, you should go back since this is one of the wrong ways. The right way should lead you into a place enclosed by mountains from most directions. There is a lake there. I hope you find the creature on your own ;)
arvisrend, thank you for your quick response! I finally found the beast after roughly 5 hours of exploring the mountains!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1