Installation Question

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
LaughingMan008
Schurke
Schurke

Okay, so I've downloaded Myar Aranath and the bunch of English translations and patches, and I was just wondering how to install it all. There's a bunch of different plug ins, and I want to make sure I have this right.

I assume I first install "Myar_Aranath_Setup.exe" then "MA_PATCH_1.1.3.EXE"
After that, I assume I put all the other ESPs in the data folder and make sure my load order is first all the main game files, then:
MA_Patch_1.31_to_1.32.esp
MA_Fehlerkorrektur.esp
MA_RoK_Eng_v0001.ESM
Additional_Journal_Translations_ENG

Is this looking right?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

(just guessing here)
esm generally goes first I'd say, otherwise, yeah, looking good :)
LaughingMan008
Schurke
Schurke

Okay, I was only able to get this game to work by ERASING "Morrowind.esm" "Tribunal.esm" and "Bloodmoon.esm" from the data folder, (but leaving their .bsa co files where they were) and activating ONLY the following, in this order:
ma_script_base.ESM
MA_RoK_1.00.ESM
MA_RoK_Eng v0001.ESM
Additional_Journal_Translations_ENG

Trying to activate ANY of the patches that the installer installed, or any of the extra patches that were downloaded, either broke the game totally or broke the english translation. That is, none of the following worked:
MA_Patch_1.00_to_1.31.esp
MA_Patch_1.31_to_1.32.esp
MA_Fehlerkorrektur.esp
MA_Patch_1.0to1.1.esp
MA_Patch_1.1.2.esp

Is this how this is SUPPOSED to work, or is there something wrong with me having to delete all those ESM files or skip so many of those patches?

Trying to load the game with any of those ESM files in the folder makes the game crash in various ways, normaly after trying to look up some file related to Vivic.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1