Cube Experimental problem

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ambidextrousbadger
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

This may not even be worth posting on the forums, but I have experienced a slight problem with Cube Experimental. I can't read the info on the subject page, and I saw no translation, so I will continue, assuming this has not been asked before unless someone says otherwise.

After playing the mod, which was without a doubt a wonderful piece of work, there was some kind of graphics effect which I recognized from several different parts of the original Fallout 3. The sort of effect which unsaturated most of the colors and gave the feeling that every surface was covered with a thick layer of dust. But instead of going away after I entered another area or loaded a save, it remained. I tried to change the settings and see if anyone else had this problem too, but I went without success. I'm still not entirely sure if it was something I had done, but the change took place about halfway through the mod. It has been very troublesome, making dark inside difficult to see in, and broad daylight being almost blinding. I got frustrated constantly changing the brightness from the menu, and decided to ask around.

If anyone knows a solution to this, I would love to know. It changes much of the way the people, items, and environment looks, and I really miss the way it was before. Thank you..
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Hi, sounds like the deathscreen bug. Think this bug appears when you use cheats while playing the Cube "TGM" and ran into a trap. In this case, best way is to deactivate the mod.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1