Cube Experimental

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Gamedragon
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Before I get down to business I'll say a few bits:
Just played through Cube Experimental. Incredibly good mod that is in my opinion better than fallout 3 itself.
I look forward to whatever you're going to get up to and I got 19 holotags total (I wonder where the last one is).

Now onto why I felt it necessary to post a new topic.
There are a few bits of untranslated German that I ran into during the mod, only very minor bits that don't affect much but I thought it should be reported.
I found one word an a paragraph of untranslated German.

This note contains a paragraph, but said paragraph is simply a repeat of it's translation above it as far as google translate will tell me.
It can be found very near the end of the moving walls section which follows being freed from the living quarters.
[+]
Bild
here is a slightly wider angle picture for reference. (if you want I can provide a gamesave).
[+]
Bild
And the untranslated sentence is a very simple mistake, the spacewarper mislabels its ammo requirement (the ammo itself is translated and works though).
[+]
Bild
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Hi! Glad you liked it :)

Thanks for mention the Bugs! We know some of them too, but we won't change it. Because, the bugs are very small and it is too much effort to release a new version. You know, we have files on Fileplanet, ModDB, Fallout 3 Nexus, Filefront and some other download platforms, to change all of them would be hard. But if there will be a sequel of the mod or something, then it will be fixed definitely.

To the letter: the German article means the same as the paragraph above. It is two times the same text, just in different languages. I forgot to delete the last paragraph after translated it. So... you don't missed any parts of the story. :wink:
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1