4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hey, I guess this might be interesting for the community:
Obsidian Entertainment and our legendary game designers Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, and Josh Sawyer are excited to bring you a new role-playing game for the PC. Project Eternity (working title) pays homage to the great Infinity Engine games of years past: Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale, and Planescape: Torment.

(...)

Project Eternity will take the central hero, memorable companions and the epic exploration of Baldur’s Gate, add in the fun, intense combat and dungeon diving of Icewind Dale, and tie it all together with the emotional writing and mature thematic exploration of Planescape: Torment.
At this moment, they have raised $1,493,095!
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

That's cool and all, but Obsidian is not SureAI, we doubt that we are "famous" enough for crowdfunding to pay off. So we carry our costs ourselves. We only offer the option to simply donate to us via a button on our HP.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

I don't think that was a direct suggestion, Crosshair. ;)
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Have you guys tried to search for a bit of funding from art institutes or something like that in Germany? Might give you a bit more cash and possibility to work a bit more/get more inspiration if forms of leisure activities for Enderal? How many are you guys working on the project at the moment? I don't know if you've read about this http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/154 ... sts/356923 , scroll down a bit and you can read about the "#1 – Colorado Film Incentive Program" -- which is to say, something they have overseas in the US, but I guess there are things like that in Germany as well? I'm sure/positive/hoping that if you'd apply for something like it you could get some "free" cash, since you're making this game out of your own pockets (99%?) anyways.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1