Introducing Myself!

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stealtrecon
Bettler
Bettler

Hey everybody, I am known as stealt recon. Yes I did forget to add the h in stealth at the time of making my xbox 360 live gamertag, but the name stayed with me and I haven't changed it since. I am a huge fan of the elder scroll and fallout series. I have high hopes to see Elders Scrolls V making its way too us in the next year or two.

What are some of my interest, well I suppose I have always dabbeled here and there in the modding arts, to no real success though. I do enjoy testing things out such as Nehrim. Hopefully I get this installed properly and I can begin my very interesting experience. Talk to you all soon.
Roland Deschain
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Welcome to the forum!

I hope your installation runs smooth and you enjoy the game as much as we do.
Don`t forget to vote for Nehrim on Moddb if you like it. Spread the word!
demonera
Bettler
Bettler

Welcome!
To me as well, I guess... I've been visiting this forum for a while, but never actually made an account till now =p
skyrimgirly24
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

hello my name is Eva Dogg and i make mods for skyrim i really want to make friends on here :)
Zoltán Ormosi
Bettler
Bettler

Good day SureAI, i am Zoltan from the Hungarian team: Cosfighters.
First of all thanks for all the work you did, and do constantly for us and for yourself with your mesmerizing products!
As a sign of my appreciation, i would like to ask for your permission to make a character of your designs. As i am not quite accustomed to building armors of that kind which is affordable and durable enough to perform at least some basic stunts, i will stick with a most probably robed "battlemage". If you grant the nod, results might come in the timespan of a year or two for i have some other things going on as well. I have set my eyes upon the Magic Winds set of Nehrim. :)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Sure, go ahead! Glad you like Nehrim! :)
Zoltán Ormosi
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks! If that so, as i want to pull it out as best as i could, i would like to ask for a concept art of it if there is any of it! There might be some details in it that didn't made it to the ingame version, but would make the final result more appealing. :)
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1