A biggest and sincerest "thank you" I have ever given

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
skulkgra
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Greetings dear SureAI developer community!

Can there ever be such thankful words to describe the magnitude of positive feelings I have experienced, and all thanks to your hard work? Of course not. Not even close. The sheer amount of complexity and carefully thought-out details that you have included in this game is beyond the most eloquent silver-tongued rhetorician's praise, because feelings linger and words do not, sadly.

I am currently binge-playing this game like some no-life junkie addict, eager to explore, to find out what's behind the next corner, which is the best feeling an open world game can grant, and frankly, I don't know how people use heroin when they have this stuff available free of charge, it's so much better and rewarding!

You guys have a great future, that is doubtless, you could've monetized this project, and I'd be willing to pay for it, and I'm sure many others would be too, therefore its even more commendable that you chose to release it for free, you guys make me almost feel enthusiastic about humanity's future and prove that there are still good people.

Keep up the good work, don't let the imminent inter-group conflicts that happen tear your wonderful team apart, because, as Ben Parker would say, "great power is a great responsibility", and you have that power, you call out to other people's emotions and it works so wonderfully.

I am really excited about the future of this project and especially looking forward to some dark and spicy quest lines associated with Rhalata, since I'm kind of a lawful-evil personality and enjoy assasin cults(and cults in general) very much.

Yours forever,
a thankful player
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this! I think you will like the Rhalâta questline very, very much. :)
skulkgra
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this! I think you will like the Rhalâta questline very, very much. :)
Well now you really got me hyped, I pray that this questline would be patched in sooner, rather than later :)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1