Question/Thanks

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Arturios
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Ok so I played Enderal a while back (before my old pc decided that "It was a good day to die" lol) so I plan on playing it again. I "romanced Calia and choose to take her and my Character to "sky city place" don't remember the name. question is this,

does Calia show up at all in Forgotten stories and is forgotten stories after or before I read about it somewhere when trying to see who the character in forgotten stories are but could not find something solid so I like to know. Like with all my game I sometimes get attach to certain Character Stories, Dragon age 1 and Inquisition it was Morrigan, Skyrim its Serana, and in Star Wars the Old Republic its the Sith Warrior Compainion/Apprentice/Lover Jaesa Willsaam. So I can safly say I got Attached to Calia to the point of trying to find a Skyrim mod that adds her as a follower for the Dragonborn.....

I am also here to thank you this is by far the best. no one as come close to this. I have played the Skyrim mod Farskaar kinda liked it waited for a long time for the World of Warcraft conversion mod that started but then came to a dead stop as if it just got cast into a black hole. so thank you for this and the hard work it went into making it
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

"Forgotten Stories" doesn't take place before or after the maingame, it adds content that was cut from the release version.
(and then some ;) )

hope that answers your question :)
Arturios
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

ok thanks for the response.

new questions, If I remember correctly for the ending I choose being in the sky/cloud city with Calia (in my case) it left a cliff hanger at the end is there any plans to expand that story. like what happen between player and Calia or anything like that?

and second question: is there a way or is there a official mod from you guys that will put calia in normal skyrim? I found 2 on the nexus but they don't seem to work properly which is why I ask.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

short answer - no for both :dumb:

longer answers
- as far as I know there are currently no plans on more games taking place in Vyn,
and new Enderal patches will only include bugfixes.
- you should also totally play the other Total Conversions if you haven't already, Nehrim (for Oblivion) is the direct predecessor to Enderal :D
(Nehrim will get patched and come to Steam next year :D )
- there's also "Dreams of the Dying", the official novel by lead writer Nicolas Lietzau

- there's no official mod for that, and I don't know about any better working "inoffical" ones :/

(if you have more specific questions regarding story/mods or something
it would be good to use the respective subforums :) )
agukiin51
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I know that I should not say it in this forum, but I just want to thank you for this fantastic game. I just finished it. It has been wonderful, the story is incredible and how the player connects with the characters is wonderful, shit I have become concerned about calia and that's a game !!
gothicproffi
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi!
Can we expect the story to continue in one form or another? Surely the team is busy with something other than puzzles right now :)
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

hello @gothicproffi
the game story around Vyn is finished and total conversions like Enderal or Nehrim will no longer come from us.
For everything else, no one currently knows what the future will bring or whether there will be a new cycle or whatever.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1