Classes

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Classes

gastovski
Bettler
Bettler

Is there any multi-class thing to acquire?. I spent 11 memory points on Thermaturge skill line but from what i heard some sort of advanced classess out there.
Ðaimoz
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 13 Mal

Here is a german topic about that:

http://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=7439
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

After you spend at least 10 memory points in each of 2 disciplines, then you sometimes get a new class [or perhaps it actually happens when you spend 1 more, reaching 21 total, that seems unclear to me]. It will happen automatically, and you will see the new class name in your character page (H-key). However, unless something has changed, not any 2 disciplines will combine to a new class, only certain ones.

Here is what you can do. Open the Enderal launcher, and at the top click on Wiki (EDIT - or you can click Wiki here then "DE" for the German one). At the top left of the Wiki, click on Wiki German. Then on the left side menu, click on Enderal. Scroll down to "Der Charakter" and click "Klassen". Then scroll down to "Affinitäten" and you will see what has been discovered so far. If you can't figure out the German, you can copy it and paste into some online translator such as translate.google (but don't expect it to be too clear). I see there are a couple disciplines that combine with Thaumaturgy. Hope that helps.
Zuletzt geändert von badgesareus am 15.08.2016 23:05, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
gastovski
Bettler
Bettler

I just gave myself 10 memory point via console then spent on juggernaut but still says Thermaturge. How can i become a Seraph?.
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

Memory points spent on talents do not count, only those spent on abilities (where the description starts with thaumaturge, infiltrator and so on).
gastovski
Bettler
Bettler

I don't understand. Which skills should i pick for advanced classes?.
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

gastovski hat geschrieben:
I just gave myself 10 memory point via console
There is a minimum level required (I think it's 18) in order to get the advanced class. Just in case someone considered cheating his way through the game :P
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1