Time-Frame question?

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Aemilian
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey guys,
So if Enderal takes place 2.5 years after Nehrim.... Should I just stop here, or shall I explain? Ah, I'll explain, just for those who are unfamiliar with the timeline.

If Oblivion took place in the Third Era, and Skyrim takes place in the Fourth Era, roughly 200 years later, yet Nehrim takes place only a few years before Enderal....

Would I be correct to assume that the games may not share the same 'dimension', so to speak? Oblivion and Nehrim, and Skryim and Enderal? Or maybe it's an 'Oops! Didn't catch that!' :P

Not a critique at all! I absolutely LOVED Nehrim, and purchased Skyrim just for this (though I wish SureAI would create their own game, not just the expansion, they have such talent, and they really deserve to make a profit. They incorporate so much stuff that the ES Games should have.. Perhaps they realize they are at the very least, on par with Bethesda and do not wish to compete, though they know they are more than equal. Seriously, Bethesda should collaborate with SureAI to create a whole new Elder Scrolls game. Talk about Game of the Century) but I was just curious as to if the time frame is different?
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

I'm not really sure if I got it right but I think its the 'Oops! Didn't catch that!' -thing ;)

Nehrim takes place 2.5 year before Enderal. That's it. It has absolutely nothing to do with The Elder Scrolls.
The world of Vyn has its own Lore, being completely independent from the Elder Scrolls universe.

Did I get your point or not :?:
ArsCortica
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

The universe in which Enderal, Nehrim, and Arktwend take place is a completely different from that of the Elder Scrolls game. They have no relation to another whatsoever other than the SureAI games using the engine and assets of the TES games.
G0lgrim
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 100 Mal

Between Oblivion and Skyrim we have a space of 200 years.
Between Nehrim and Enderal we have a space of ca. 3 years.
Between the release of Skyrim and Enderal we have a space of 5 years.

So... the thing is... all this is no comparison because this happens in three different universes...
Aetherius specially Tamriel - The Elder Scrolls
The Universe Vyn take place in - All SureAI - Games (Myar Aranath, Arktwend, Nehrim, Enderal)
The Real World...

So yes... both games have a very own universe that not have anything to do with each other...
So its no mistake that we have different times... all is different. :D
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

How did you not get they were seperate universes? And I don't really see how comparing these time differences has anything to do with them sharing the same dimension or not.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1