So are there guilds with their own questlines?

Moderator: Moderatoren

14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
sphanlon
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I know the list of unfinished stuff mentions two guilds that didn't get implemented. Did any actually make it in?
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

There are no guilds of the same kind you have in Skyrim. During the mainquest you will join one faction, but other than that you are on your own. The "Golden Sickle" questline of the merchants guild is going to be patched in soon (hopefully), though i am not sure if you can actually join them. Even if so, i doubt they will use some sort of ranksystem as the Skyrim guilds had.
sphanlon
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Yeah I know they were hoping to have the golden sickle ready for the EV release but it didn't work out. That other one sounded great but it's unsure if it'll ever make it.

So it's more like when you join the blades or the civil war in ES? Rather than the structure, story and ranking of the fighter's or mage's.
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

sphanlon hat geschrieben:
So it's more like when you join the blades or the civil war in ES? Rather than the structure, story and ranking of the fighter's or mage's.
Yes, very much like that. The whole game focuses heavily on it's main storyline, so you get less freelancing than in Skyrim with fewer side quest (like guild questslines) in general. Though the sidequest you get usually have a better quality storywise than Skyrim's.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Quick statement from dev-side:

The Golden Sickle is finished and fully voiced both in English and in German (The English voice over is phenomenal, Dave Fennoy stars as a main character - for those of you who don't know him, he voiced Lee in the Walking Dead) and currently being tested again and again and again, simply because it's very non-linear (5 different endings) and thus very prone to bugs. It has about 5-10 hours of playing time.

The other guilds have not made it into the game, but we're considering developing a story DLC at the end of this year once the main game is less buggy. The Rhalâta (Cult in the Undercity) was just too cool to throw it away like that. :)

Cheers,
Nico
G0lgrim
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 100 Mal

Oh, Nico is back from the holidays? The last sentence of your answer make me very happy... i play Enderal now in the next few years so it is fine when the Ralâta came out off the shadows at the end of the year. :3 Better then not...
Insanity
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Is there Rhalata quest line?
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

A Rhalata questline was planned, but got cut, because they didn't have enough scripters to implement it. See this thread for some of the planned contend that didn't make it (yet) into the Mod.
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

There is a chance we might get some sort of story DLC regarding the Rhalata at the end of this year, as Nicolas Samuel stated in this thread.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

we're considering developing a story DLC
Oh Oh! You'll be sorry you said that, even though "considering" was in italics. Now you'll be getting people checking 4 times a day to see if it's out yet, just as happened with the EV, and asking you for a release date! :P
14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2