Able to switch language?

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Pdot
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello!

Firstly I just wanna say thank you to the devs of Enderal for this amazing game (made with my favorite game).

I just want to ask, since the English version won't come to us in some weeks I wanted to download the german version, to start modding and fixing my game to perfection like I always do, just wanted to ask some questions before I do so.

1. What mods are compatible with this TC? I mostly want Combat/animation/texture mods.

2. When I download the german version and start to play. Will I later be able to switch from German to English once it comes out, or do I need to redownload English Preload and Launcher?

Would be grateful if anyone could answer this for me!

All good
Pdot
irmi
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

2.) I'd really like to know that, too :). A language 'patch' would be lovely but I have no clue if that's technically even possible.
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Pdot hat geschrieben:
2. When I download the german version and start to play. Will I later be able to switch from German to English once it comes out, or do I need to redownload English Preload and Launcher?
Yes, you should be able to switch. But you have to download a new installation package and Launcher for the English version.
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Hoxyd hat geschrieben:
Pdot hat geschrieben:
Yes, you should be able to switch. But you have to download a new installation package and Launcher for the English version.
So basically it's the Steam-type of switching, which means replacing ;)
However, it will be great to play the same character in both versions :thumbsup:
Guar Kamole
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Xagul hat geschrieben:
However, it will be great to play the same character in both versions :thumbsup:
Aren't you from Munich? Are you still going to play the English version? I mean, I'm very curious about the voice acting and translation and having the same save files is great for comparing them, but still, do you personally care?
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott

Guar Kamole hat geschrieben:
Xagul hat geschrieben:
Aren't you from Munich? Are you still going to play the English version? I mean, I'm very curious about the voice acting and translation and having the same save files is great for comparing them, but still, do you personally care?
As I contributed a tiny little part to the EV, too, of course I personally care :mrgreen:
Plus for me it's great opportunity to increase my language skills as 80-90% of my daily work is not done in German and for the conversational parts, colloquial language, proverbs, synonyms and things like that are quite helpful. Therefore, I'll love to play the EV.
irmi
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Really, for me it's also some sort of comparison. The DV has such great speakers (my char completely fell for Jespar ;) ), and I want to know if I'll be sucked into the game just like I was during my first playthrough. I agree with Xagul, as well, it's a great opportunity to work on language skills, too, especially since the topics are kind of demanding.
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott

:)
irmi hat geschrieben:
Really, for me it's also some sort of comparison. The DV has such great speakers (my char completely fell for Jespar ;) ), and I want to know if I'll be sucked into the game just like I was during my first playthrough. I agree with Xagul, as well, it's a great opportunity to work on language skills, too, especially since the topics are kind of demanding.
Well, just listen to the English Intro which is already available on soudcloud and you should get an impression how great the EV will be. I really felt a shiver runnig down my spine when listening to this.
irmi
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Xagul hat geschrieben:
:)
irmi hat geschrieben:
Well, just listen to the English Intro which is already available on soudcloud and you should get an impression how great the EV will be. I really felt a shiver runnig down my spine when listening to this.
I meant to put up the link to the English intro long ago and tonight, I finally managed it: https://soundcloud.com/marvinkp/sets/en ... er-ordnung

I can't directly link to the track, so please go to number 39 for the EV intro or first enjoy the wonderful soundtrack of Enderal :).
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1