Are there set items in Enderal like in Nehrim?

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Bastion of Reason
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I loved those things and would eagerly go into dungeons knowing there's exactly one set item waiting at the end of it. Are they back in Enderal?
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

yes, plenty
Bastion of Reason
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Nice! Thank you.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

If you would like a few more details, I have been exploring widely but not doing the main quest as I wouldn't be able to follow the story, so locations I could not yet enter might have more than what I have found. Perhaps a mild spoiler:
[+]
So far, I have discovered 4 different heavy armor sets and 7 different light armor sets; some light armor sets focus on boosting magic abilities. Most sets have 4 items (head, body, gloves, feet) and one heavy set also has a cloak (the only cloak I've seen in the game). My personal feeling is that they are well-designed and I know some players might choose to wear something based on its appearance, which you can see when in the 3rd person view (pressing the F key).
Often, but not always, these are dropped by the "boss" in a location or found in a "massive chest" which could be found after defeating a boss or found in a difficult location. Many set items are quite widespread, but it seems there is usually 1 item that is harder to find to complete a set. You will have to explore widely to complete some sets.
I may be missing something, but it seems to me the only way to see the benefits of wearing set items is to check your character page before and after; for example, your light armor might be 25 and after you wear 2 set items you will see when you check again it has increased to 25+5 (in green).
irmi
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
[+]
I may be missing something, but it seems to me the only way to see the benefits of wearing set items is to check your character page before and after; for example, your light armor might be 25 and after you wear 2 set items you will see when you check again it has increased to 25+5 (in green).
You can look that up in the magic menue (whatever it's called in English) :). The tab on the furthest right shows you all active magic effects.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1