Skills and lvl-up

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
nagini96
Bettler
Bettler

Hello people of Vyn,
currently i am playing Enderal as a dual-wield warrior and I have some questions concerning my skilltree.
I started 1h(Klingentänzer) and its at lvl 13 right now, but i want to get the Vandale affinity too for Fechtmeister combo.
First of all, is Klingentänzer + Vandale correct? the quest says something about Loram Wasserklinge, who combined a sword with elemental magic(Klingentänzer/Elementalist?).
Then i would like to know what level one will eventually reach at the end of the main quest. because i am still at ark yet. Kinda worried that i can´t get enough memory-points together without hardcore-grinding sidequest.

Thanks for help
and big thanks to the makers of enderal, who truly achieved something with this game.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Here is a thread in which users listed some affinities.
But it's in german.
An affinity triggers when you invested 10 points in two skill trees.
Yes: Klingentänzer + Vandale = Fechtmeister
The "quest" with Loram Wasserklinge is just a tip what you could combine. It's not a real quest.
At the end of the mainquest you should be level 30-35.
You could also wait for the english release ;)
nagini96
Bettler
Bettler

Ich spreche ja eigentlich deutsch.
Wollte nur ein wenig Klarheit bezüglich der "Quest" ^^ Hat mich dann doch verwirrt.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

i am still at ark yet. Kinda worried that i can´t get enough memory-points together without hardcore-grinding sidequest.
I only read a few words of German, so I haven't started the main quest, just doing random exploring and side quests. I've reached level 62 and have more than half of my memory points still unused, waiting for the English translation to know exactly what each talent does. Many of the side quests are very cleverly designed and interesting, and there is so much to discover, I would hardly consider it to be "grinding;" I think of it as "adventuring." :lol: There are many fantastic things you won't ever see with just the main quest.

A few days after the German version was released, I noted one player in the German forum mentioning that he had completed the game at level 49, and had a long list of things he hadn't been able to find. Also while searching for info on weapons, I found one reference to having been at level 79.

One of the frustrations I've had with many RPGs is that, by the time the player gets the best weapons/armor/skills, the game is virtually over with no chance to use them. That is one reason I like to do some "adventuring" before the main quest, so that I will be able to use those higher-level talents, weapons, armor, magic, etc. in pursuing the main quest.

That being said, I have avoided what I would consider to be grinding in building all the furniture and decorations for the house I bought in Ark. But I haven't tried it, so who knows if it might actually be fun. Maybe I'll go build a chair just to find out. :wink:
nagini96
Bettler
Bettler

'and there is so much to discover, I would hardly consider it to be "grinding;" '
i mean the bounty quests for example are just about killing mobxy. ^^ location changes ofc...but you know what i mean :)
thx for the answer
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

nagini96 hat geschrieben:
Ich spreche ja eigentlich deutsch.
Wollte nur ein wenig Klarheit bezüglich der "Quest" ^^ Hat mich dann doch verwirrt.
And why are you seeking in the english forum for help if you are german? :)
Please keep it fully in english.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

i mean the bounty quests for example are just about killing mobxy.
That is true, of course, but there are levels of bounty hunting, and some of the (***) and (****) level quests can be challenging, depending on your level, talents, etc. As they say, getting there is half the fun, and SureAI has put quite a lot of effort into designing the landscapes and dungeons. Some are rather simple, but many are quite complex and many times I find myself thinking "wow, what twisted mind came up with this?" Plus there is the loot.

Basically, almost all RPG quests boil down to kill/save/get/take, so the pleasure for me is to see how creative the devs can be, and SureAI definitely displays that. Well, have fun, whatever you choose.
Jaycore
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I've reached level 62 and have more than half of my memory points still unused, waiting for the English translation to know exactly what each talent does.
If you roughly know what you want i can help you. We could use Skype/TS/whatever and i will explain what the skills do, its not that hard. But like i said that only works if you know what things you want to do roughly otherwise it will take quite a while ^^
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Thank you for your kind offer, but I am waiting for the English version as I want to be able to follow the main quest story and understand the options as they occur, so I am saving most of my memory and learning points as my choices to use them could be based upon what happens during the main quest.
I do have one question, if you might know the answer. My blacksmithing skill (handwerkskunst) is 100, but I cannot upgrade magic weapons (at the grindstone). Is there some talent that is required, or some other skill that must be at a certain level to do so?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I do have one question, if you might know the answer. My blacksmithing skill (handwerkskunst) is 100, but I cannot upgrade magic weapons (at the grindstone). Is there some talent that is required, or some other skill that must be at a certain level to do so?
Nope, "handicraft" it's not balanced atm. And it's not implemented to upgrade magical weapons. But: First, you can upgrade the weapon and then enchant it afterwards. Balancing and more content will be added later on. The most important thing is fixing as many plotstoppers, crashes etc. as possible.
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1