Map Information

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Mr_Slaughter
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello all,
First of all, I am playing the German version right now and I love it! Its everything I had expected and more. My only issue is that I don't speak German, so I am having a hard time with location names.

So i have two questions.

Is there a more detailed map online or an index of the town names converted to English?

and.

Is there any detailed lore that i can read that will tell me about the locations and stuff.

Thanks in advance.
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

Honestly, you should wait for the release of the english version to really play Enderal. The game is very dialogue and story heavy and if you don't speak german you will miss out on one of it's key features. I am actually surprised, you even made it past the tutorial without any german knowledge :o

If you want to get a feeling for the lore you can give "The Butcher of Ark" a try. It's a short story that takes places a couple of years before the events in Enderal and is supposed to "set the mood" for the game. The protagonist visits a lot of places, you can find ingame too, like the capital Ark. You can find it here. A detailed map of the world is not available, as far as Iknow.
Mr_Slaughter
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Oh it wasn't easy to get to where I am. But I'm already well into he story. Able to follow it quite alright now. Noticing key words to help me along the way. I've waited long enough for this, I will tough it out.

I've been able to translate most of my characters answers. It's cool to not understand the language fully, kind of immerses me into the world as outsider.

Thanks for the info!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1