Will there be just as much skyrim side quest?

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
donaocousar
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Will there be just as much activities and side quest to do in skyrim, so that if we dont want to do the story all in one sitting we still can venture off into other places? and what of the amount of freedom, will we be locked into a story? and another thing, will there be R.E?
Random Events like for instance, a random bandit tries to attack me, or when you receive an eerie dark brother hood note from a courier in skyrim.

this is a marvelous game btw, and I have high expectations about it, none vague whatsoever, this game story line seems very interesting and indulging.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

donaocousar hat geschrieben:
Will there be just as much activities and side quest to do in skyrim, so that if we dont want to do the story all in one sitting we still can venture off into other places?
As the core team of SureAI only has around 8 persons and the development team of Bethesda more than 4 dozens SureAI simply doesn't have the man power to do as many sidequests as Skyrim had (around 70 + the ones from the DLCs).

Nehrim had 20 sidequests (+ some bounty quests) and for Enderal they said (and say) that they have more sidequests than Nehrim had.

I would guess sth around 30-40. Important to note is though that Enderal doesn't have any fetchquests (go to place X to get item Y and bring it to person Z), unlike Skyrim.

and what of the amount of freedom, will we be locked into a story?
Well what exactly do you mean by that? :P

As the world is freely explorable between main quests just like Skyrim that isn't an issue - but maybe you mean that like in games from Bioware you can take decisions in quests to change the story?

If so I once more point to the man power of SureAI, they simply don't have the time to do several storylines, BUT:
There will be decisions in quests and they will be meaningful! These decisions are an important factor in how Calia and Jespar (the 2 companions you have in the main quest of Enderal) will think of you.

Also near the end there is one decision that together with how your companions view you will decide which of the 2 possible endings you will get.

and another thing, will there be R.E?
Random Events like for instance, a random bandit tries to attack me, or when you receive an eerie dark brother hood note from a courier in skyrim.
Well there is nothing truly random in Skyrim (minus the Radiant A.I. but that one is a joke...) but there will be obviously bandits and the like running around in the world. So yeah you can go around a corner and suddenly meet a bandit, a zombie, a bear, a deer or whatever else there is as enemies in Enderal xD

As for the courier system I'm not sure whether that still exists in Enderal, sry for that :|
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1