Horses

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Horses

hallowedfool
Bettler
Bettler

Okay, so I remember in Nehrim the horses were just those from oblivion but the horses in skyrim are ugly and slow and basically useless so it would be kinda disappointing if they were the same in Enderal as in Skyrim. So does anyone know if they're doing anything at all with the horses, particularly the looks. Thanks :)
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

I think so far SureAi has said nothing regarding this topic, apart from the general statement that there will be horses as one mean of travelling - next to teleportation and flying mounts travelling on set routes like the griffins in word of warcraft. There were some horses shown briefly in a german video, but they seemed to be the regular skyrim ones. My guess is that they wont change to much of the mechanics of the normal skyrim horses, but they might introduce some fancy horse armors and equipment and they might also bring back the donkeys from nehrim.

If you have a look at the nexus account of Vadim, who is one of their modelers, you will find some new horse armors and a model for a donkey, which haven't been released so far and are therefore probably reserved for enderal. So i think there is a good chance that you will get at least some new looks for the regular horse models. Maybe someone of the SureAi team will answer you question in a more detailed manner - they are actually quite active in this forum.
[+]
BildBildBildBild
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1