Enderal Gameplay Questions

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Hi guys,

since on Facebook it seemed you might like questions in the forum, here I am. :lol:
I have some questions about Enderal gameplay and features, of course I don't know if you already answered that in your interviews in german since I don't know the language, so I apologize if you already covered them. :oops:

1) We saw backpacks in your videos, what is their purpose? If the inventory a backpack, so no backpack no inventory? Are they essential or optional? There will be also satchels and bags?

2) In the snowy regions are provided surviving features like in the Frostfall mod for Skyrim? The player will need to wear clothes to protect himself from the cold?

3) In the tropical region will be the opposite?

4) The equipment: please tell me you are going to split greaves and cuirass like in Oblivion and Nehrim... I hate Bethesda's reductionism...

5) There will be new weapon types, like spears? The TESRenewal team has found a way to add new weapons with their own animations, if you are interested.

6) There will be throwing weapons?

I think that's all for now, thanks for your time :)
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

Hi Sancez,

though I´m not part of SureAI, I think I can answer at least some of your question as far as they have been covered in some of the german interviews. But no guarantees that everything I say is 100 % correct.

1) Backpacks will expand the inventory, but you are not forced to wear one all the time. So if you dont care for the reduced carrying capabilities you can go out to adventure without one. The released videos showed at least to different types of backpacks - a small one and a bigger one.

2) You have to eat, drink and sleep regularly in order to be able to regenerate health and you will be able to set up a campsite in the wilderness, but it wont affect the gameplay as much as in frostfall as for example the temperature doesn't play a role at all.

3) See 2

4) No words on this topic so far.

5) No, there won't be any new weapon types. SureAI said they considered doing it, but in the end it was to much work to integrate it on a high quality level. But there will be lots of new weapons, armors and weaponsets for the existing weapon types.

I hope i could help a little bit. The Developers drop by in the forum quite regularly to answer questions, so maybe they will go into detail some more on some of your topics.

Edit:
I found a video of a mod introducing spears. Actually it looks quite nice
Spears
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Thanks for your answers Wigbold :D
I wasn't expecting the eat, drink and sleep features, but It's a very welcome thing. Actually Nehrim was the first game that make me appreciate food and drink in a videogame, so I'm expecting a lot from SureAi.
Varana
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

new type of waepons like throwing weapons? could be very coo to have a key to throw a small knife/hachets/spears depending on your selected throwing waepon, like thorwing and having differents types of grenades in a fps game (like halo).

it woud be greater to have a pop up menu (pressing tab for example) with a few of your favorites waepons, shields, and throwing weapons, and be available to choose fast between them.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1