Enderal's Facebook page...!

Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
frederikomr
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Hello guys!

What do you all think about the Enderal's Facebook unofficial page?

Link: https://www.facebook.com/Enderal.SureAI
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

So SureAI hasn't made the page themselves? Still nice though, so that other players can follow news without going to the website and forum.
Rothinsky
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 61 Mal

Just to say it, SureAI still have an official FB page

Did you made this unofficial page?
kelticpete
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

the sureAI FB is in german. some parts can be translated though.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey Kelticpete,

We try to keep most news on the facebook page bilingual! The last two news were simply pretty irrelevant (in our opinion) for our Engish-speaking followers - They were dealing with an opportunity to play a Vertical Slice of Enderal on a fare in Munich and a German gaming magazine that wrote a long article about us. :)
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Where I can read this article in english?
Tealor Arantheal
Hoher
Hoher
Danksagung erhalten: 150 Mal

Well, as far as I know GameStar is a german gaming magazine.
So as long as no one translate the article for free and write it down somewhere it won't be possible to read it in english.

However, I don't think that the people from GameStar like it if their article is free to read in the web...

But it would be quite a honor for SureAI if an english (international) gaming magazine is interviewing them about Enderal.
Probably the english followers should try to drew more attention to Enderal so you can get an own english article? :)
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Oh man, I am so jealous of Germans right now, a 20 minute video of in-game material as a bonus if you buy a magazine (if I understood it correctly) is just awesome. Wish I could see it all!

Could we perhaps have any news on when the beta application phase begins? It's been roughly two weeks since that interview now I believe! :D
Rothinsky
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 61 Mal

Daniel hat geschrieben:
Oh man, I am so jealous of Germans right now, a 20 minute video of in-game material as a bonus if you buy a magazine (if I understood it correctly) is just awesome. Wish I could see it all!
If you are ready to pay 5€ I could explain you how you can watch the Videos online. It is really expensive for ca. 20 minutes german gameplay, I know and I wouldn`t recommend you to do it, but I would do it if you really want.

Edit: Ehh ok. I just saw you are from sweden, sorry I thought you just can speak english :D
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Rothinsky hat geschrieben:
Daniel hat geschrieben:
If you are ready to pay 5€ I could explain you how you can watch the Videos online. It is really expensive for ca. 20 minutes german gameplay, I know and I wouldn`t recommend you to do it, but I would do it if you really want.

Edit: Ehh ok. I just saw you are from sweden, sorry I thought you just can speak english :D
I speak Swedish, English and some German actually! However, I'd much rather give those 5€ to SureAI than to GameStar. :lol:
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2