More underground areas?

Moderator: Moderatoren

22 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3
Lmaoboat
Krieger
Krieger

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
The Starpeople were more unique then your stereotypical fantasy dwarf.
The reason everyone uses the same Dwarf template is that Dwarfs are perfect, and cannot be improved on. Also, I cold have sworn all their statues had beards.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Dwarves are not fantasy. I have seen real, live dwarves in both Anaheim, California and Orlando, Florida. They are all male and all have beards, except for one named Dopey. There are also real live dwarf actors in the movie "The Hobbit," and although their behavior is less than perfect, they all appear to be bearded males. I therefore believe my conclusion that female dwarves live on another planet to be correct.
Furthermore, I can identify that planet. Female dwarves (bearded, by the way) operate a shop in Ankh-Morpork, so obviously, the planet with female dwarves is Discworld. This is a known fact because I read it in a book. :mrgreen:
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Dwarves are not fantasy. I have seen real, live dwarves in both Anaheim, California and Orlando, Florida. They are all male and all have beards, except for one named Dopey. There are also real live dwarf actors in the movie "The Hobbit," and although their behavior is less than perfect, they all appear to be bearded males. I therefore believe my conclusion that female dwarves live on another planet to be correct.
Furthermore, I can identify that planet. Female dwarves (bearded, by the way) operate a shop in Ankh-Morpork, so obviously, the planet with female dwarves is Discworld. This is a known fact because I read it in a book. :mrgreen:
Depends on which kind of dwarf you mean, I guess, since those dwarves don't live in big mines and are avid miners, beer-drinkers and dragon slayers! Besides, I think the world of Vyn is limited to that world only... hmm.. Question is if the Zerobilon portals go to places in / on Vyn or other worlds. Hmm. That is a good question, so it could really be Discworld! :shock: Maybe we can make a mod to take us there after release? :wink: I sure would like to see those female dwarven beards! :lol:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Do we know for certain that ALL the Star People/Dwarves left with the Nehrim group? Maybe there are still more of them in Enderal. I don't think the Devs have ever addressed this, have they? If there are some of them living in Enderal, maybe some of them will be bearded and/or female! There might even be an entire Dwarven city in Enderal.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Iirc, they only settled on Nehrim and there were not many left to begin with. If you play the quest where you have to find them you can see most of the Dwarven halls are abandoned and there was only a single one left.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

Well, since the star people of Anku didn't die thanks to the Tel'Imaltath, and Fat Erwin is functioning again, maybe they decided that Nehrim was not for them? One can only hope. :mrgreen:
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Maybe but in the game it is mentioned they went back to their home planet. We'll see :D
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

Hah, I couldn't remember that, but hmm.. if their home planet is moving towards Vyn, chances are they might return to warn others about the impending doom.. albeit Enderal being set a few years (?) after the coming of the Tel'Imaltath, I guess chances are really slim. There are probably other races to be excited about, though. We'll see.. too bad that someone who waits for something good never waits too long. :lol:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

I think technically the Star People didn't "return" to their home planet (i.e., we don't know that their return was completed), they "departed" in the hopes of returning. So maybe Fat Erwin crashed in Enderal, it didn't look too stable to me! Also, since we know that Arantheal's father is travelling from Nehrim to Enderal, it is possible some of the Star People traders also made such a trip, and might have established a new colony in Enderal. There might even be half-dwarves! (Would they be half-star people or star half-people?) :?
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

Ah! That's true! Maybe they will look at this thread and get some inspiration for a new sidequest! :) Well, half-star people I gues.. half star aeterna? :mrgreen: That'd be a weird combo. Magic and tinkering skills.. interesting! I wonder if we will see some kind of cult like the one in Ostian in Enderal as well, that'd be cool. I never liked those guys in Ostian though. :x
22 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3