dynamic lighting

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Will Enderal feature dynamic lighting inside interiors. For instance when it's night the rooms in houses will get darker and light won't come from the windows. Would this be possible to implement?
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger

We did not make any serious decisions concerning that yet. Interior lighting is still open for discussion, so feel free to add your ideas, everyone.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Take a look at this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27043, the author did a good job. This is where I got the idea for the suggestion. As you can see interior lighting from Ehanced Lights and FX is more realistic and atmospheric than in vaniila Skyrim. The lighting changes depending on the day day and so isn't static as in vanilla Skyrim. Also light comes from points where it is logical i.e. no 'invisible' lighting sources.
Redanxela
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 65 Mal

This mod looks fantastic
I think, this more realistic lighting could improve the atmosphere and the immersion of Enderal greatly.
Do you intend to use this mod or to create a a similar lighting?

Best regards
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

So what do you think of this idea? I think underground areas, caves, crypts etc and interiors of buildings and castles and such will grealy benefit from this,
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1