new interview

Moderator: Moderatoren

22 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

For all of you who are waiting for the translation of the interview it is done simply watch the video posted on the sureai news page. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it...

alright false alarm, strangely enough only the first two minutes have been translated. Awaiting the rest of it.
Redanxela
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 65 Mal

Heyho,

the first 8 minutes with subs are online, we're going to finish the rest tomorrow.
Redanxela
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

The interview is completely translated. Now, all subs are online.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Thank you so much for this, must have been intensive work! :thumbsup: for you!

Will you release the screenshots separately which you could see during the interview?
Redanxela
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Will you release the screenshots separately which you could see during the interview?
Yes, we'll release the screenshots and the footage separately. I'm going to ask our Youtube-Manager when he was planning to upload them.
Starac
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Very informative interview.

Thanks.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Thanks!

Where did you get that armor the PC is wearing? I've never seen it on Skyrim before.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

At the end of the video, I thought "OMG a Mooskrabbler"! But when I translated it into English "moss creeper" it didn't sound nearly as dangerous! Great video. My only fear is that as you release more videos and screenshots, you will raise expectations higher and higher. If people come to expect more than is possible, they may be critical no matter how excellent the game is.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
At the end of the video, I thought "OMG a Mooskrabbler"! But when I translated it into English "moss creeper" it didn't sound nearly as dangerous! Great video. My only fear is that as you release more videos and screenshots, you will raise expectations higher and higher. If people come to expect more than is possible, they may be critical no matter how excellent the game is.
Why does German sound so scary for a lot of people? I've always wondered about that. :mrgreen:

What you say is true, in a way, but then, on the other hand, higher expectations will also get our fans telling their friends about us. So we can live with that. :)
22 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3